minute 31

I'm confused. Why would someone feel the need to add such creepy and disturbing music to such a lovely scene? It's a young couple, who appear to like each other. That's a good thing, right? They laugh, they're happy, he probably just told her how much fun it would be to go to the beach together. It's maybe a scene from a famous romantic movie. So why does someone have such gloomy feelings about it? My confusion continues. Now the music gets even more disturbing, even though the images are even more harmless. And I have to say I completely agree that music can do so much for an image, change the mood completely. But why would you wanna change a good mood into a bad mood? Maybe I'm too much of an optimist and peace-loving character to understand some people's deep angry souls, but even after watching that minute about 60 times, I'm still confused …


Lilly Karkowski